As we understand that vaginal yeast infection is an infection that can cause great itching in the vagina and vulva, vaginal discharge and irritation. This is not a sexually transmitted infection, although there is the possibility of an increased risk of sexual activity in the first routine after getting infected.
Medicines can cure a yeast infection, but if the infection is recurring, you should take care in particular. What are the signs of a yeast infection?
Signs of yeast infections, among others;
- Irritation on the vagina and vulva
- A burning sensation especially during intercourse or while urinating
- Swelling and redness in the vulva
- Vaginal itching and pain
- Thick, white, odor-free vaginal discharge with a cottage cheese appearance
- Vaginal rash
Yeast infections are more severe when you have experience;
- Redness and itching with swelling that extends,
- Recurrent yeast infection four times a year,
- Yeast infection occurs by different types of mushrooms,
- Yeast infection in pregnant women,
- Infection occurs in conjunction with diabetes who are not well maintained,
- Infection occurs in conjunction with HIV disease and the like.
Read more: How Can I Get a Yeast Infection?
Visit Your Doctor
You should immediately see your doctor if the signs of yeast infections do not disappear after treated with creams or suppositories vaginal anti-fungal sold non, be patiently and good luck!